UTILITY AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Storti specializes in helping utility and utility contractors nationwide establish and meet high standards through customized inspection services.
- Electric overhead and underground inspections
- Natural gas transmission and distribution inspections
- Certified Welding Inspectors (this is an industry specific personnel designation)
- Paving and restoration inspections
- Post – work inspections
Our clients can fully rely on Storti Inspection Services to ensure circuit and pipeline integrity, site safety, and compliance with established standards and procedures.
- Progress photos (as requested)
- Daily inspection reports
- As-built sketches (as requested) to verify proper utility placement
- Required permits
- Work order package
- Correct material lists
- Operator Qualification compliance
- Competent Person for excavation presence
- All other training and certification levels as required
Maintain accurate communication between all parties, including
- Attending daily meetings
- Notifying client of any utility, contractor or regulatory visits
- Notifying pertinent parties of circuit faults, gas leaks, property damage, or deviations from OSHA or other regulatory standards.
- Stopping work, with client authorization when circuit or pipeline may be compromised
- Documenting and resolving all issues, ensuring site safety is compliant with regulations
- Completing paperwork by the end of each shift
- All field inspection reports
- Documented compliance with company specifications
- Performance validation
- Functional operation confirmation
- Submission of all paperwork within five business days of inspection completion
VP Eastern Operations, M.J. Electric
Utility Project Engineer, NPU
Manager, Blair Park Services, LLC
Business Manager, Arthur R Henry, Inc.
Vice President Utilities, Riggs Distler
“Crall products contacted Storti Quality Consulting for initial program building and certification of the very rigid process for API Q1 compliance and API monogram system. Storti Quality Consulting has been the most thorough and competent consultant Crall Products Co. has ever used. Everything provided to us including the education of compliance to our employees was superior in every aspect. On initial certification the majority of applicants do not receive certification. We at Crall Products Co. not only passed our initial inspection, there were no recommendations or concerns from the auditor. Every year since the initial certification we have passed with superior marks. Storti Quality Consulting will assure your company that it is in compliance with which ever program you wish to be certified to, and give you the knowledge to function on a daily basis. Storti Consulting is also forward looking so as to be prepared for the future”.
Vice President, Crall Products Co.
“Keeping up with a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Program was a daunting task for us. We had a program in place early on because we “had” to have one. Once we decided that a Quality Program is not just an “on the shelf” dust collector, we wanted to develop a program that reflects all the best practices for our industry. We didn’t know where to begin or what questions to ask, then Storti Quality Consulting, Inc. stepped up to the plate and helped us develop a true QMS program that helps our company to continually excel in what we do and to show our customers that we are on the leading edge of our industry. Ralph has put together a team of experts that could truly help any company accomplish what they need to do to be successful. Thank you Ralph and your entire team for helping ULS get to where we need to be”.
Compliance Manager, Utility Line Services, Inc.