REVIEW AND REFINE YOUR OLD PLAN
Attaining Perfection – we understand the value of delivering the highest levels of Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Our clients trust our Audits. Through continuous review and refinement, we ensure that your quality management system meets regulatory requirements at every level.
We begin by laying a stable foundation at our pre-audit meeting with
the management team, where we
- Establish expectations.
- Create a plan – outlining the audit process.
- Establish an audit schedule, projecting dates, times, and events.
- Review specific processes, as well as applicable procedure and process documents.
Communication continues via an audit entrance meeting with
management team members, where we
- Review processes and procedures with experts.
- Prepare audit checklists to determine compliance in every area.
Interviews are conducted with designated subject matter experts, where we
- Assess compliance against existing procedures.
- Review documents to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Audit process is completed with an on-site wrap-up meeting, where we
- Audit notes and documents are reviewed.
- The audit report is drafted, including corrective actions and non-conformance findings.
- Storti closes the audit process with a final management review meeting, including delivery of final audit, corrective action, and non-conformance reports.
VP Eastern Operations, M.J. Electric
Utility Project Engineer, NPU
Manager, Blair Park Services, LLC
Business Manager, Arthur R Henry, Inc.
Vice President Utilities, Riggs Distler
“Crall products contacted Storti Quality Consulting for initial program building and certification of the very rigid process for API Q1 compliance and API monogram system. Storti Quality Consulting has been the most thorough and competent consultant Crall Products Co. has ever used. Everything provided to us including the education of compliance to our employees was superior in every aspect. On initial certification the majority of applicants do not receive certification. We at Crall Products Co. not only passed our initial inspection, there were no recommendations or concerns from the auditor. Every year since the initial certification we have passed with superior marks. Storti Quality Consulting will assure your company that it is in compliance with which ever program you wish to be certified to, and give you the knowledge to function on a daily basis. Storti Consulting is also forward looking so as to be prepared for the future”.
Vice President, Crall Products Co.
“Keeping up with a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Program was a daunting task for us. We had a program in place early on because we “had” to have one. Once we decided that a Quality Program is not just an “on the shelf” dust collector, we wanted to develop a program that reflects all the best practices for our industry. We didn’t know where to begin or what questions to ask, then Storti Quality Consulting, Inc. stepped up to the plate and helped us develop a true QMS program that helps our company to continually excel in what we do and to show our customers that we are on the leading edge of our industry. Ralph has put together a team of experts that could truly help any company accomplish what they need to do to be successful. Thank you Ralph and your entire team for helping ULS get to where we need to be”.
Compliance Manager, Utility Line Services, Inc.