Storti Quality Services, LLC (SQS) and its sister company Storti Quality Consulting, Inc. (SQC) have been Veteran owned companies for over 10 years, providing services to the utility and infrastructure construction industries. SQS has developed a practical and effective approach to Quality Management, consistently delivering detailed results to major utility companies throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Region.
We provide a broader range of services than individual consultants can provide, as well as a more customizable, targeted approach. SQS provides a full range of consulting services, customizing each for maximum results and cost-effectiveness. Our clients benefit from our strong network of professional contacts and business relationships.
Storti Quality provides professional services, exceptional expertise, and practical solutions in quality assurance and control to the following industries.
- Utility Contractors and Construction
- Oil and Gas
- Civil Engineering
Our services include:
Quality Management System Development
- Organization – indoctrination, training, and qualifications
- Establish controls – design, document, special processes, tests, materials
- Determine corrective and preventative actions – records and internal audits
- Maintain accurate, consistent communication with all parties
- Mark, design, locate existing and proposed line assignments
- Ensure compliance with standards and procedure requirements
- Confirm delivery of work orders and materials
- As-built sketching when pertinent
- Complete daily sign-offs and project end reports
- Ensure circuit and pipeline integrity, site safety, and compliance with established standards and procedures
- Provide progress photos and daily inspection reports
- Confirm delivery of required permits, work order package, correct material lists
- Maintain accurate communication – Notify regulating parties, document and resolve issues, and promptly complete all paperwork
Quality Auditing Services
- Consistent, transparent communication – pre-audit, audit-entrance, on-site, and closing meetings with management.
- Preparation of audit plan, schedule, and checklists
- Review processes, procedures, and audit documents
- Deliver completed reports